viernes, marzo 04, 2011

Let Me Love You

when i look at you, i want to kiss you, and make me mine, or so, i want to let you make me yours.

i dont care if you only want to play with me, i just want to stay with you, c´mon, let me be there, i can be your slave, i promise i wont fail you.

just let me be with you, i really will be happy when this happen, i have been missing you since the last moment i saw you, and every day my soul is tortured with an indescriptible pain, that only ceases a bit when i can hear your voice again.

please, i want you to be my muse, i will compose song to you, i want to spend what left on my poor life in loving you.

but if you dont want, what else i can do? there is no reason why you rejected me, there must be a way you can accept me, c´mon, let it go, you may be suffering the same than me.

did you really wanted me to forgive you? dont you think i tried? but i can´t, i really can´t forget about you, everything in this world makes me think in you, i´ve tried a lot of times to stop loving you, but i only get to love you much more.

stop this damn suffering, let me be with you, be yours an be your owner, just consider it, isn´t to bad as you though before, just think about this, and you will notice you also desire it.

please, just let me love you

1 comentario:

  1. les debo el poema rockero para mañana, o pasado, surgio algo emergente que me impidio con la redaccion

    ResponderEliminar